Skip to main content

Lost Payroll Checks

If an employee loses a paycheck, they should immediately notify Human Resources. All other checks should be immediately reported to the Accounts Payable Department. This office will issue a stop-payment request to be filed with the bank and prepare a new check to replace the lost one. If applicable, a bond form must be signed which can be obtained in this office, to indemnify the University against loss in the event both checks are subsequently cashed. The new check will then be issued, and can be picked up in the Accounts Payable office located in the Jones Building, Room 213. Our hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/