Direct Pay Requests
A Direct Payment Request is a method to process payment for common or small dollar purchases.
The Direct Payment Request Form is available on Jaggaer. If you need assistance completing the form, contact Accounts Payable at 622-1810.
The following Direct Payment transactions have been pre-approved by the Director of Purchases & Stores and the Director of Accounting & Financial Services.
- Dues, conference registrations fees, library books
- Payments to federal, state, city, or county agency
- Hotel charges (billed directly to University)
- Motor Fuel
- Subscriptions (directories, or any publication requiring prepayment)
- Freight (Fed Ex, UPS, etc.) not tied to a PO
- Candidate Reimbursement
- Insurance premiums (except brokerage fees)
- Accreditation Fees
- Legal settlements signed by University Counsel
* Note: Only approved licensed vendors may be used when purchasing items with EKU logos.